5 Best Army Boots – Best Army Boots uk | Best Army Boots 2021
Best arem boots Regardless of whether you’re currently in the armed forces or just want to look like you are, army boots are an attractive way to keep your feet safe and secure. The options below are design to stay comfortable even after a long day on your feet, and they’re capable of handling just about any terrain or conditions you find yourself in. The best part is, you don’t even have to enlist to wear them.
Benefits of Army Boots
- Superior materials. They are made from high-quality materials that ensure durability. In many cases, they use a combination of two materials like leather and nylon through special manufacturing techniques. These boots are also designe to provide the best levels of comfort on the inside to support long periods of use.
- Safety. Army boots are manufacture in line with specific safety standards that make them some of the safest footwear you can choose. They are design to provide safety when moving through rocks, jungles, and any other harsh terrain without ripping or puncturing.
- Waterproof. These boots are waterproof, which makes them suitable for use in wet weather and also through marshy or swampy terrain. They often come with a special lining that does not allow the entry of water. At the same time, they also remain breathable to ensure comfort.
- Traction. The army boots provide top-quality traction on a variety of surfaces with their special sole design. The materials used for the sole make them last longer and they also provide effective grip on oily surfaces. In addition, these soles can also withstand high temperatures effectively.
Types of Army Boots
Combat boots are the most popular types of army boots available. They are designed to meet military requirements in a variety of conditions. These boots are available in multiple styles and formats. Magnum boots are designed to suit both combat needs and parade ground needs. While being rugged, they also offer enhanced levels of comfort along with protection. For those seeking footwear for versatile use, magnum boots are a better choice.
SPECIAL TERRAIN BOOTS
Buy Now Jungle boots are designed for use in hot and humid environments of a tropical jungle and are different from normal leather boots. They have special layers that allow ventilation and have moisture-wicking properties to keep feet comfortable. The desert boots are created for desert warfare where the climate is hot and dry. They are designed to enhance ventilation and prevent sand from getting in them.
MOUNTAIN COMBAT BOOTS
Mountain combat boots are specially design for mountain warfare and use in high altitude terrains. They offer insulation to protect the feet from low temperatures and additional ankle stability for moving through rough and rocky terrains. These boots also have special outsoles that offer effective traction on snow and ice. A more advanced form termed as the modular boot system is also available for professionals. Those boots offer support over a wide range of temperatures ranging between minus 20 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit and over a variety of terrains.
Founded in 1964, Garmont has an Italian origin and offers a range of products for the outdoor lovers. They specialize in footwear that supports an active lifestyle and uses a range of innovative technologies to develop their products. They offer tactical boots for all forms of outdoor activities including mountaineering, hiking, travel, and winter use. The Garmont T8 Bifida Army Boot is one of their best-selling products.
SMITH & WESSON
With its headquarters in the city of Springfield, Mass., Smith & Wesson was established in 1856. Though they are more known for their firearms, they are also one of the top brands that manufacture army boots. Their products ensure all day comfort for the users with its high-quality craftsmanship. The Breach 2.0 Army Boots are one of the most popular boots from the brand and is used by professionals from law enforcement.
Altama has been manufacturing tactical footwear since 1969 and it became a supplier for the U.S. Department of Defense in 2017. The brand invests a significant amount of resources into necessary research and development for making best-in-class products. It offers a variety of models to the buyers that serve specific purposes and the Foxhound Boot is one of its best products.
Army Boots Pricing
- $50-$100. In this price range, some basic tactical boots including light assault boots are available. They offer a combination of grain leather and nylon for good durability. Some models also come with steel toes and shanks for extra stability and protection.
- $100-$150. The army boots within this range are manufacture using processes that are compliant to ASTM standards.
- $150 and up. This price range offers tactical combat boots designed for professional use. They can withstand extreme temperatures and come with special linings like Gore-Tex.
While buying army boots, the overall construction of the same is an important factor. The material of the footwear should ensure that the unit is sturdy as well as durable. The best military boots use high-quality nylon along with cowhide leather or suede leather to ensure durability and abrasion resistance. As regulations prevent the use of synthetic leather and mesh fabrics in army boots, make sure that such materials are not used in the upper surface.
Whether you are buying a military boot for using it during work or for outdoor purposes, comfort plays a vital role. An adequate level of cushioning, padding, and shock absorption should be there to make the shoes comfortable. whether you are planning to wear these boots in extreme conditions, the right level of ventilation along with waterproof features should also be present.
A lightweight boot will make use more comfortable for you in all aspects. Higher weight will result in more fatigue in the leg muscles and discomfort during prolonged use. It will also prevent quick movement over tricky terrains. At the same time, lighter weight does not mean reduced durability. Maintaining the right balance between the two is an important part of choosing the right tactical boot.
- Outsole. The traction offered by a boot in a wide range of terrains makes it dependable for versatile use. . Some of the top brands do considerable research on the tread design of hiking boots and it is best to choose a dependable option.
- Midsole. The midsole of a boot is an important part and it determines the comfort level offered by the boot. . Among them, EVA and polyurethane are the most common ones. Polyurethane can retain its shape for longer periods and are more durable. Some boots also come with steel shanks that protect the feet from sharp edges.
- Fit. Getting the fit right is important when choosing all footwear, including army boots. Many manufacturers develop the boots with a wide pattern that has a bigger toe box. The ideal pair of boots should neither fit too tightly nor too loose. A snug fit that offers enough toe room is the right choice. Also keep in mind to choose an effective lacing pattern, which will help you in making much-needed adjustments.
Best Army Boots Reviews & Recommendations 2020